I was tagged by flawlesscumberbatch, and it’s taken me ages but here it is!
1. My nickname is either Shelly, Shell Bell, or Mich/Michy. (feel free to call me any of these)
2. My eye colour is everything on the spectrum of green/blue/grey/gold.
3. My hair colour is currently red but naturally blond.
4. One fact about me is that the only panic attacks I’ve ever had were going to the dentist and when I thought my cat was dying.
5. My favourite colour is purplish blue (also known as indigo)
6. My favourite place is Disney World, or anywhere my kitty is.
7. My favourite celebrity would have to be Paul McGann and Alex Kingston.
8. My favourite animal is a black panther.
9. My favourite song would have to be Try by P!nk or Poison by Alice Cooper (I’m not including movie or Broadway soundtracks here)
10. My favourite book… I’m choosing a couple here.
- Jurassic Park
- The Night Circus
- The Stand
- I Am Legend
Now for the tags…
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING:
… And I can’t think of anyone else so that’s it! Have fun guys and gals and variations thereupon!
10 facts ‘bout meh
1. Nickname: Miss Marwood
2. Eyes: it’s all lies, there aren’t colours. It just the light bending in funky ways.
3. Hair: sort of light brown (again see p. 2)
4. One fact:
I am not afraid of mice, rats, spiders and so on.
A snake freaked me once: I saw it on a path halfway swallowing a huge toad. It was disgusting and hysterical, because it felt us approaching and turned its head to us, while still trying to consume the poor amphibian.
The bastard actually had an expression of surprise on its face.
The full body fear I experienced when I was around 6 or so.
I saw a MONSTER. It looked like a giant black crab/spider, crawling towards me on the ground.
I calmed down when we saw that it was in fact a bat. The unfortunate creature was even more confused and scared in the bright daylight, than I was.
5. Fav Colours: Light blue, yellow, white, light green
6. Fav place: Currently, empty evening streets where I can cycle the hell out of myself.
7. Celebs: A certain Scouser boy, a fiery Glaswegian lady, a girl with the great sense of humour who tripped down at Oscar’s.
8. Fav animal: I am absolutely fascinated by whales and manta rays.
9. Fav song: “Zehn Kleiner Jägermeister”, “Surfin’ bird” and Eight’s theme from “the natural history of fear”
10. Fav book: a short story by Yasutaka Tsutsui “Perfectly Lovely Ladies”
I tag silvervarg sexysylvesteroystonmccoy askperibrown darkeyes-bleeding-pollard thedarkknightofbreath lolobetrippin darjeweling efferd taracynara postpunkwithnail paulmcgannworld literaryshoes eighthofhearts No rush, no pressure ;-)
As always, yers are under no obligation to do this, ah just kinda wished that ah could have tagged more of yers, no reason, just coz yers are all AWESOME! :D